SPORTSCRAFT party shirt competition – GAME OF skill
It is important that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions, you should seek help to understand them.
Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
1 Competition overview
- To enter, entrants must be following @sportscraft on Instagram, and upload a photo of themselves wearing a Sportscraft printed shirt with the hashtag #sportscraftpartyshirt.
- The promotion commences on Wednesday December 12th 2018 and closes on Thursday 28th February 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The promoter of this Competition is APG&Co Pty Limited (SPORTSCRAFT) ABN 36 155 404 826, 11 Bowden Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015
- All prize draws will take place at the APG&Co Pty Limited offices
- To be eligible to enter the Competition:
- You must be a resident of Australia or New Zealand.
- You must be aged 18 years and older
- You must provide a valid contact number and email address
- The entrants instagram profile must be set to public
- APG & Co employees and the immediate families and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter
- The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the prize
- APG&Co Pty Limited may disqualify you if:
- You or your Entry do not meet any one or more of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions
- You tamper in any way with the operation of the Competition
- Your Entry must be complete, in English and legible.
4. Winner Selection
- The Competition is a Game of Skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winner
- There will be two (2) winners in total for the duration of the promotional period. There will be 2 (2) winners selected at the end of the promotional period.
- The draw will take place at the Promoters premises, on the 1st of March 2019.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram.
- The total prize value for the duration of the competition is $1,000.
- Each winner will receive: One (1) x SPORTSCRAFT Gift Card with a value of AUD 500.
- The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. If a winner is unable to utilize the prize within the 6-month period stated they will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be drawn, and no compensation will be paid in lieu.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right substitute the prize (with reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations) to another prize of the same or equal value.
6. Ownership and responsibility
- By entering this competition, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by the promoter via telephone and e-mail in relation to this competition.
- All entries become the property of the promoter and will not be acknowledged. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain additional entries by using other e-mail addresses, registrations or logins will void such entries and the entrant may be disqualified from the promotion.
The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including (but not limited to) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The winner/s must claim and confirm their eligibility to accept the prize as stated, within 20 working days from the draw date and will be notified in writing of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the prize winner resides, they will forfeit the prize and another second chance winner will be offered the prize. The second chance winner/s will be drawn at the Promoters premises 20 working days from the 1st draw date and will be notified by telephone and via email.
- Entries not received in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the Period ends will not be considered. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Liability and indemnity
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any person for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right (subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies and any applicable law subject) to vary the rules of any competition or any prizes offered or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the competition due to reasons beyond its control. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
You agree to indemnify the Promoter against all liabilities suffered or sustained by the promoters arising from any claim by a third party that your Entry infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
- APG&Co Pty Limited (SPORTSCRAFT) will collect your personal information (such as your name and email address) as part of the Competition and may use this information for marketing purposes